1) Who is Presh?
Tjo! Ok,Presh is shy and ambitious young lady who is always looking out for opportunities.
2) How was growing up? And where did you grow up?
Growing up was great hey, met some interesting people along the wayI grew up in a small town in Limpopo called Lephalale formally known as Ellisras.
3) What are value or principles you live by? And how have they shaped your life?
Respect others and their time
Be honest at all times…lol
Do unto others as you want them to do unto you
They have shaped me into this wonderful person I am today. 🙂
4) What do you do for fun?
UUuhm well nothing, I lock myself in my room and read! *boring* I only go out once in a while hey.
5) What is it that people don’t know about you?
6) What is love according to you?
1) What are/did you study and why?
I studied Public Relations at Varsity College because I wanted to understand the business side of entertainment.
2) What inspires you?? Who is your role model?
Knowing I can do better everyday that I’m given.
I don’t have one. I get inspired by many people in different fields.
3) Have you always wanted to study what you studying now? Is it your childhood career dream?
Nope. As a child, I’ve always wanted to study sound engineering. I always wanted to do something in the entertainment industry and I thought/think PR will get me close.
4) Any advice to someone wanting to be in your field of study?
Work Hard, network and be patient.
5) What are your life goal? What you hoping to achieve in 10years to come?
I aspire to be an ethical and respected businesswoman. Owning a PR and events company is my ultimate life goal. In 10years, well I just want to look back and be proud of my hard work.
1) What made you decide to start a blog?
I wanted to improve my writing skills as a PR student and that’s how it all started.
2) With so many bloggers doing the rounds, how is your blog different from others?
The content of my blog is very chilled and easy for people to understand. I believe BGM is welcoming and gives details fully.
3) Best and worst part/things about blogging
Best part about blogging is that you voice out your opinion without having to worry about being penalized by any one. For me the worst part right now is that I’m not cashing in yet… LOL
4) When did you start blogging?
I started blogging about a year ago and Blugalmag was started in October 2012.
5) Where do you see your blog in 3 years?
I see it as one of the most informative(best) blog and the best PR tool in SA.
6) Advise to people who want to start blogging?
Write the truth, don’t hold back and just do your thing like you want. People love REAL. Be real…
I got two Audi S3 and M3
I’m for junk! KFC Twister + Zinger Wings lol
Genre of Music-
I listen to everything that sounds good, but I have the softest spot for Hip Hop
Holiday destination in SA-
Follow her and the blog on twitter: